Careers | Project Manager
We are a growing full service marketing agency looking to add yet another Thinker/Doer to our ranks. In this case, we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes getting things done right. A full-time Project Manager.
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to help our team and our clients execute complex marketing and design projects smoothly. The Project Manager will help understand client needs, define tasks and scope, prioritize projects/resources, establish schedules, and continuously improve our way of working to enable us to exceed client expectations. Successful candidates will help us satisfy clients while strengthening our internal processes and efficiency, identifying and filling gaps that allow other team members to focus on their most important tasks. Successful candidates will be eager to take responsibility for projects, communicating clearly and regularly with all stakeholders while remaining positive.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet with stakeholders to understand projects and help define goals/strategy.
- Prioritize between projects and schedule the team’s work. Assist team in establishing priorities, overcoming blocks, and moving projects through to completion.
- Track and manage project status, preparing regular updates for clients.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with both clients and internal team about plans, needs and expectations.
- Manage scope creep, challenges, and facilitate overall customer satisfaction with the way-of-working process.
- Develop and implement internal processes for establishing project plans, project management and project evaluation.
- Support internal business development, marketing, and other processes.
- Work hard with a great team and have fun doing it.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years experience in project management or similar field
- Strong communication skills, including excellent written skills, ability to manage meetings, and ability to communicate thoughtfully during conflict
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Eager to take responsibility
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite and Google Drive suite
- Able to switch tasks frequently and re-evaluate priorities regularly
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- 3 References
- Samples of your work (if applicable) with an explanation of your role in each project
If you would just like more information about the position or Rowland Creative, contact us at 814.308.0358.